The new and improved 3Doodler 2.0 is slimmer and half the weight of the original. The new anodized aluminium casing makes it look and feel great.
How does it work?
Just like a desktop 3D printer, the 3Doodler extrudes a thin filament of ABS or PLA plastic thanks to a heating element inside. The only difference is there is no software to run the pen, you have free control over where the nozzle goes! Using it like a traditional pen, you can create simple shapes and put them together to build a detailed 3D model and before you know it, you’ll be creating fully detailed 3D masterpieces.
• Sleek new look with anodized aluminium casing
• Easy to use and comfortable to hold
• Works with ABS and PLA filament
• Dual speed control helps you doodle at your own pace
• Manual temperature optimization for minor flow adjustments
• Supplied with power supply and filament packs
• Design freehand or use stencils
The following downloads are available for this product...
Add your delivery requirements as part of your request for a quote.
Our frequently asked questions will help you with any issues you have around our service.
Join the Discussion
Discuss the world of design & technology in our forums.
Having difficulty choosing? Find Buyers' Guides, Product FAQs and more