A great few days at F1 in Schools UK Finals 2018
It was a fantastic few days at the F1 in Schools finals on the 19th and 20th March. We saw a fantastic line-up of competitors and a great final this year, as always an amazing atmosphere and top quality work from the finalists.
Thank you to everyone who visited us on stand 3 at the F1 In Schools finals last week. What an excellent few days and great to see the fantastic work from the UK's incredibly talented students!
We had some great fun with students on our stand, sublimating F1 In Schools logos onto T-Shirts and demonstrating just how simple it is!
Why Sublimate with your students?
- Perfect for teaching Business Enterprise
- Great for engaging students and retaining attention spans!
- Excellent for generating funds back into the D&T department through selling your sublimated branded products
- Perfect for extracurricular activities and clubs
- Achieve a number of different outputs by using pre-existing products to personalise or create something even more unique
To find out more about what sublimation is and how you can enhance Business Enterprise in your school through sublimation, read our documents below or get in touch: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0845 567 0000.
How to sublimate a mug:
Sample press times:
If you visited our stand you may have seen some of the content we have developed to help you source and select your lasers and 3D Printers. Don’t worry if you weren’t there, you can download our handy guides here:
Laser Cutter Buying Guide
3D Printer Buying Guide