Technology Supplies Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
This achieved by:
• Source and promote product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both
production and distribution.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its
• Maintain compliance with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006.
• Maintain compliance with The Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007.
• Active commitment to reduce the amount of landfill waste produced and driving a strategy to
recycle waste produce.
The Design and Technology Association (DATA)
The UK’s most established, trusted and influential D&T organisation.
British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA)
The trade association for education suppliers
British Educational Engineering and Technology Export Group (BEETEG)
BEETEG is a UK association of manufacturers and experts in workshop and laboratory solutions for all levels of education including schools, colleges, universities, vocational training centres and industrial workshops.