When building the TSVM package we put the time into understanding the needs of DT teachers. At the top of your list: a safe and accurate machine, with no hidden costs.
That’s why we modify each machine to surpass BS 4163:2014* (standards set for safe working in education). We include a three-axis digital read out (DRO) for precision. And our bundled toolkit contains everything you’ll need to get up and running. While you can install it yourself, we suggest a professional installation by our projects team.
• Three-axis DRO
• Nine speed, vee belt drive
• One shot lubrication system to slideways and leadscrews to ensure prolonged machine life
• Metric lead screws
• Head tilts left to right, calibrated to 45°
• Traditional design with elevating knee, supported on double dovetail vee ways to ensure positive alignment
• 360° rotation on horizontal axis
What’s in the box:
• TSVM milling machine
• Three-axis DRO
• Halogen light
• X&Y power feed
• Coolant system
• Rotary table
• Seven piece end mill set
• ER-25 collet set
• Tilting table
• 58 piece clamping set
• Spindle protection guard
• Drill chuck & arbor
• Tools and tool box
Maximum Drilling Capacity: 20mm
Maximum End Milling Capacity: 20mm
Maximum Face Milling Capacity 50mm
Table Size: 600x152mm
Table travel (X,Y) 370x152mm
Spindle Taper: MT3
Spindle Stroke: 50mm
Spindle Speeds: Nine (160-2540rpm)
Spindle Incline Angle: ±90°
Head Rotation: 360°
Power Requirements: Single phase (230V) 1.12Kw
Packaged Dimensions (HxWxD): 1702x1092x1016mm
* BS 4163:2014: Health and Safety for Design and Technology in Educational and Similar Establishments.
The following downloads are available for this product...
Add your delivery requirements as part of your request for a quote.
Our frequently asked questions will help you with any issues you have around our service.
Join the Discussion
Discuss the world of design & technology in our forums.
Having difficulty choosing? Find Buyers' Guides, Product FAQs and more